Canon company is one of the renowned names in the world of electronics products which includes printers and scanners. Canon printers are widely used by numerous people all across the world. It gives high-quality printing.
However, in some conditions, your Canon printer may fail to correctly reset to factory settings when you change the cartridge. Then don’t worry about it as you can do it by the manual reset. So to resolve this error you can approach the Canon printer tech support team to seek the complete guidance.
Steps to Reset Canon Printer to Factory Settings
Follow these steps to manually reset the printer:
- First, press and hold the "power" button on the Canon printer for 1-2 minutes at least. Then release the button.
- Then you will need to unplug the printer's power cable if the printer didn’t reset.
- Next, press and hold the "Power" button on the Canon printer while concurrently plugging the power cable that located the back into the power source. Then carry on to hold down the "Power" button.
- Then, press the "Resume" button on the canon printer double time and release the "Power" button. Make sure that the printer is reset to its default setting.
Avail 24x7 Instant Canon printer Customer Service Help For Issue
Thus, if you have any issue to follow the above given procedure, then you can get in touch with our Canon Printer Technical Support team. We are third party customer service providers and we are reachable 24/7 hours for quick help. It assures that our proficient experts will give the excellent support & service to Canon printer related issues in less time.
Recently Asked FAQs
- canon printer error 6910
- canon mg3650 factory reset
- how to reset canon mg series printer
- how to reset canon mg3520 printer