Have you recently bought a new Lexmark printer? Then you really need to install it. Every Lexmark printer comes with an installation CD that contains drivers. But if you have lost this CD and don’t know how to install lexmark printer without CD then you will get frustrated because installation process can’t be completed without this CD.
Well, if you don’t have a CD, then you can also install Lexmark printer by downloading driver online from its official website. The technique is too easy and simple to follow.
Follow the steps for Lexmark printer Installation without CD:
- First of all, you need to connect your computer to Lexmark printer by using the USB cable. And then insert each cable to correct ports.
- Now open a web browser and then go to the official Lexmark printer website.
- Click on driver & software download tab.
- Choose your OS and then click on Download tab.
- After that, wait for few seconds until the driver downloads.
- Now open the downloaded file and then install the drivers.
- Now click on Start menu and then choose Device and Printer.
- After that, click on the Add a printer and then choose Lexmark printer driver to install the printer.
- Now the installation process will begin and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Lexmark Printer Technical Support
The above stated problem can be easily fixed by the customer care experts by either following the above mentioned steps or contacting Lexmark Printer Technical Support.
The executives are available anytime and also ask any other lexmark related queries such as:
- How to connect lexmark printer to computer wirelessly
- how to connect lexmark printer to wifi without cd
- Lexmark Printer wifi setup
Call now and get unlimited Lexmark Support at the given toll free number.