Since many years, Canon printers have been a renowned choice for all the users whether it's for personal use or professional. There are numerous printers in the market but canon printer is the one with innumerable features. To use this canon wireless printer can sometimes be difficult due to which you need to connect to Canon printer tech support team which takes few minutes to connect via canon printer toll free number. Get canon printer technical support if you face technical issues during the canon printer installation process.
Canon Printer Installation process
Canon printers come with black & white printing technology as well as color technology. Having a printer allows you to print images and documents from your device easily for work or school. Most printers include software that streamlines the installation of necessary software and drivers. Even if you have lost the driver CD, Canon has the files freely available online. You need to install the downloaded driver on your computer to start using the Canon printer.
- First of all, you need to Insert the installation CD into the computer’s drive. If you do not have the installation disk, download the driver software from the Canon’s website.
- Choose “Easy Install” on the installation window that pops up when the disk is inserted. If you are using a downloaded installer, double-click the downloaded file to open the installer.
- Select “Yes” to install and then you are required to accept the license terms.
- Connect the printer to the computer via the provided USB cable.
- Register the product as directed. Click “Finish” when the installation is complete to complete the installation and start using your Canon printer.
Canon printer Customer Service
Call Canon printer customer service phone number if you need to get your queries resolved related to canon printer installation
Other issues solved by the team are as follows :
- How to install canon printer with cd
- Canon printer installation on windows 10
- Canon printer setup
- Installing canon printer without cd on mac