HP printer is one of the leading & most popular printers in the world. It is one of the biggest brand in the printer making business and known for making quality products with having strong hardware and smoother interface.
It has built a name for itself through various design and series of printer. But sometimes user may face problem while working on it, one such common problem user can face is how to connect Hp Printer to wifi Router
HP printer connection to wifi
User can take the assistance from the technical support team or follow this simple procedure given below for wireless Hp Printer connection setup:
- First of all, open your computer and make sure that your printer is in connection range.
- Afterwards make sure that you enter your network name and the security password.
- Again go to the Printer’s control panel and then go to the Network Menu or touch the wireless icon and further click on settings.
- Again go to the settings and then select wireless setup wizard.
- Now the wireless setup wizard will display the list of wireless networks.
- Choose your wireless network listed and then enter your network name manually by scrolling at the bottom of list.
- Afterwards make sure to enter your WEP key or WPA passphrase and then your printer is connected.
User can seek customer technical help from the highly qualified experts if they are facing any problem in following the above mentioned procedure.