Unable to block ads on chrome all by yourself? If yes, then you have come to the right place. This blog contains all the right information if you don’t know the process of how to block ads on chrome. So, find out by scrolling down the page and you just need to follow the given procedure.
Pop up ads are means of online advertising via the Internet. It is a Graphical User interface which suddenly pops up for a short period of time. But these pop-up ads can be a little bit annoying and wastes the time of certain customers. To get rid of these ads call Google chrome Support phone number which is toll free or you can get this done by reading this article.
How to Get Rid of Pop up ads on Chrome?
In order to save your time and not get annoyed by pop up ads you just need to follow the mentioned steps given below both for desktop & mobile users.
For Desktop Users
- First of all open google chrome browser.
- Then click on customize and control google chrome icon.
- Then a drop down menu will come into view.
- Tap on Settings.
- After doing that a new window will appear. Scroll down the page and find out the advanced settings at the bottom of the web page.
- Then by clicking on it a new section of options will appear.
- Scroll down the page and tap on content settings. You’ll notice it at the bottom of the “Privacy and Security” section.
- Tap on Ads and click on the blue allowed switch which you’ll observe at the top of the page. This will turn the switch to turn into grey color. This means that you have successfully blocked popup ads on most of the sites.
- Click on back button afterward and then in the content settings menu click on Popups option.
- At the top of the page, you’ll again find one blue allowed switch. Clicking on that will turn the blue switch to turn grey. This will disable the popup ads in your google chrome browser
For Mobile Users
- Open google chrome browser in your smartphone.
- Click on customize and control google chrome icon which you’ll find at the top right corner of your mobile screen.
- At the bottom of the drop down menu click on Settings option.
- For iPhone users- Click on “Content Settings” and for Android users- Click on “Site settings”
- After doing that for iPhone click on “Block popups” and for Android smartphones click on “Pop-ups”
- For iPhone - Click on the grey switch for blocking popup ads which will turn blue and for android- tap on the blue switch to enable popup blocking.
Google Chrome Customer Service
You can also use Adblock or Adblock plus extensions on the desktop in order to get rid of popup ads.
If you need some more information related to above stated issues or need additional details related to Adblock and Adblock plus extensions methods. For this, you just need to contact the google chrome customer service phone number where the executives will be able to give you assistance properly and provide you with a good effective solution for it.