Apple Safari browser is considered to be a fast, responsive and more efficient browser than others. But sometimes it may cause some trouble. If you are facing the issue of apple safari not working on iPhone and mac then this blog would be advantageous for you.
Apple Safari Not Working on iPhone
- First of all, go to the settings of your iPhone.
- Tap on General icon.
- Then click on Reset all the settings.
- To confirm click on Reset again.
Apple Safari not working on Mac
- Firstly, open the apple safari browser on your Mac device.
- Tap Preferences and then hit the search button.
- Then after doing that tap on Include Safari suggestions and then close it to finish the procedure.
This is how you will be able to resolve both the issues by following the simple steps provided above.
If your apple safari browser is still not responding or working then you are free to call the apple safari technical support team in order to gain efficient solutions for these type of issues.
The technicians are well trained, proficient and are available 24/7 to provide tech help to the apple users.
Other Common Issues Resolved Effectively
Apple Safari Not loading pages
Apple Safari Not responding
Apple Safari not connected to the Internet
Apple Safari Not Opening